La Manga Club - Award winning 5-star Golf Experience
REOPENING: as Grand Hyatt La Manga Club Golf & SPA
NEW LOBBY at Grand Hyatt La Manga Club & Resort
La Manga Club Location:
The resort is set across an area of 1,400 acres in Murcia, close to Cartagena, south-east Spain. La Manga Club has been at the forefront of sports and leisure destinations across Europe and beyond since its opening in 1972.
As five-time host of the Spanish Open, La Manga Club’s reputation for delivering a memorable five-star golfing experience has received many recognitions and acolades. The multi award-winning luxury resort was nominated for the ‘Best Golf Resort in the World’ category at the Ultras Awards.
While La Manga Club has recently been named Spain’s best golf hotel at the World Golf Awards for the second year running, it also has been voted as the best golf resort in Spain by Today’s Golfer readers for the fifth successive year.
NEW GRAND HOTEL ROOMS:
Located in the heart of the resort, the five-star Grand Hyatt La Manga Club Golf & SPA hotel offers its guests elevated comfort.
Its 192 redesigned rooms, with 1 royal suite of 145m2 and 5 suites, transmit elegance, sophistication and luxury. All of them have been recently renovated in April 2023 to adapt to the highest Grand Hyatt standards and guarantee the greatest comfort.
The designs of the rooms are inspired by the colors provided by the surrounding nature so that guests feel in a great paradise, but with great detail. The refurbished rooms offer the most exclusive services to give an unforgettable experience and provide an elevated rest:
65-inch plasma Smart TVs, a sofa bed that make the space an diversified place, accommodating up to 3 guests in the same room, and large windows with magnificent views of the pool or two of the three golf courses that flood the room with radiance.
Additionally, golf enthusiasts can take advantage of dedicated in-room storage for golf clubs.
NEW WELLNESS CENTER:
The Grand Hyatt La Manga Club & Resort Hotel incorporates a new and exclusive Fitness and Wellness center to put stress aside, release adrenaline and enter an atmosphere of disconnection and total relaxation. The Fitness facilities have state-of-the-art equipment, a weight area, and a space for stretching and free exercises to work and tone all parts of the body. Physical work is combined with an incredible wellness experience to care for the soul and mind in the new Wellness center, ideal after finishing an intense exercise routine or simply for those who want to treat themselves. The new center presents a design of Arab reminiscence with an Andalusian architectural style that evokes the classic hammams. In it, guests can have a relaxing massage in one of its fantastic rooms or immerse themselves in a disconnection bath in the water area.
NEW ADULTS ONLY INFINITY POOL:
For those looking to relax and unwind while enjoying the spectacular views, the Grand Hyatt La Manga Club & Resort hotel offers a unique space with an impressive and exclusive new adults-only infinity pool, surrounded by a privileged area of sun loungers with views of the golf course. golf, La Manga del Mar Menor and the Mediterranean Sea. The spaciousness of this pool is ideal for relaxing and only hotel guests will be able to stop at the exclusive pool bar and enjoy a delicious snack or a refreshing cocktail.
In addition to this new adults-only pool, the hotel has an outdoor family pool with a children’s area and views of the 18th green of the North golf course. The Sol y Sombra bar and restaurant, adjacent to the pool, is perfect for those who wish to relax and unwind while enjoying the Mediterranean sun.
La Manga Club Golf Courses:
This 1400-acre sports and leisure haven has been synonymous with golf since its inauguration in 1972. It is home to three 18-hole golf courses, each with its own particular style. In recognition of its 50 years of existence, and thanks to its high quality facilities and wide range of services, the resorts golf club was named ´Real Golf La Manga Club´ in 2017 by The Royal Household of Spain.
Nearby Golf Courses:
From North to South:
- La Finca: 72 km (approx. 54 min. by car)
- Altorreal: 81 km (approx. 56 min. by car)
- Vistabella: 70.5 km (approx. 52 min. by car)
- RCG Campoamor: 59 km (approx. 45 min. by car)
- Las Colinas: 59 km (approx. 45 min. by car)
- Lo Romero: 50 km (approx. 40 min. by car)
- Hacienda Riquelme: 53.5 km (approx. 40 min. by car)
- La Torre: 49 km (approx. 40 min. by car)
- El Valle: 46 km (approx. 32 min. by car)
- Roda Golf: 32 km (approx. 25 min. by car)
- Hacienda del Alamo: 54km (approx. 40 min. by car)
- Alhama Signature: 76 km (approx. 35 min. by car)
LA CALA – BEACH CLUB & RESTAURANT
LA MANGA CLUB ACTIVITIES
La Manga Club Tennis Centre in Murcia is one of the most important and prestigious outdoor tennis centres in Europe and home to notable tournaments such as the Davis Cup, the Fed Cup and ATP/ITF events. The facility boasts a total of 28 tennis courts: 20 clay courts, including a show court and a main centre court fitting up to 1, 200 spectators, 4 Greenset hard courts, and 4 AstroTurf courts.
Many of our courts are floodlit and have seats for spectators.
The Tennis Centre at La Manga Club offers other facilities and services, including :
- Reception and tennis pro shop, racket hire and stringing service.
- Junior Club for children between 3 months- 12 years old
- Gym with cardio equipment
- Outdoor swimming pool (open in July and August only)
- Mini Golf
- Lawn bowling green
The Adventure Divers & Activity Center is a company who La Manga Club collaborates with, in order to book all of your water sports activities within their area for you.
Since 2003, they have been a PADI and BSAC Dive resort centre who offers scuba diving experiences and courses for children of 8 years or more, as well as for adults. “We dive in” is considered to be the best place for diving in the Mediterranean, in the ´Marine Reserve of Ant Islands´. This Reserve is just a 10 minute drive away from La Manga Club, located in Cabo de Palos. They also offer you the chance to go boat diving in Cartagena.
Services for smaller groups, as well as personalised ones, can also be arranged.
La Manga Club offers a wide range of courses, from a childrens Bubblemaker experience, Discover Scuba Diving experiences, to Open Water Diver certificates and Dive Master.
In the same centre they also offer many different water sports in the Mar Menor and in the Mediterranean, the perfect places to practice activities, such as:
- Snorkelling safaris
- Jet ski excursions and hire.
- Catamaran trips
- Powerboat private trips.
- Courses or hire for kayak , sailing, stand up paddle boarding, windsurfing, kite surfing, multi activity days, and more.
Adventure Divers can be found in the Atamaría Shopping Center at La Manga Club, which is located in front of the Football Centre.
La Manga Club´s Football Centre consists of 8 natural grass FIFA sized pitches of an international standard. One of them is on display and has stands that can fit up to 800 people.
There is also changing rooms, parking lot, a press room, and sports facilities in our Wellness Centre.
- Moveable goal posts
- Hockey goals
- Tennis-Football nets
- Massage benches
The La Manga Club Resort attends to of all the needs any of our football teams have who stay with. Our services include:
- Airport transfers
- Transportation in and off resort
- A full-time Football Office that will take care of all your needs
- Pitch allocation and leisure activity bookings
- Full catering and dining programmes
- Laundry services
- Complimentary access to the saunas, steam rooms, gym and heated swimming pool at the Wellness Centre
- Organisation of freingly football matches against local teams with official referees from the Spanish Royal Football Federation
Located in an idyllic setting surrounded by nature and with an average of 300 days of sunshine a year, La Manga Club becomes an ideal destination for cycling in the Region of Murcia.
Thanks to the strategic location of La Manga Club, you can leave directly from the hotel with your bike to the hills of Portmán or the coastline of Mar Menor. The roads that surround the area are quiet, with a smooth asphalt, suitable for cyclists of all levels, from professionals or amateurs.
In addition, La Manga Club holds the Gold Quality Certificate granted by Cycling Friendly, specialised in consultancy, quality management and promotion of cycling. Thus guaranteeing the highest level of services and best facilities for cyclists in our resort.
La Manga Club offers the best cricket facilities in Spain to play and train on. Thanks to their community´s international passion for this sport, cricket has become to be highly important to us. La Manga Club also has a European Cricket Centre:
- 6 first-class grass pitches
- 2 artificial wickets
- 23 grass net lanes
- 5 artificial net lanes
La Manga Club´s European Cricket Centre is the overseas training base for the National Teams of Ireland and Scotland. We are also one of the academy and tournament headquarters of the European Cricket Federation (ICC), as well for the Spanish National Team and La Manga Club´s Cricket Club.
Both amateurs and professionals consider La Manga Club to be the best place to practice triathlon, as the in which it is located in has everything you need to enjoy the training process. The disciplines that make up this sport include:
- A semi-olympic indoor pool.
- Possibilites of swimming in open water close to the resort
- A huge choice of cycling routes in various forms
- Numerous trails and running routes in and around the 500 hectares of land
Additionally, you can train for both types of triathlon, or simply enjoy our organised events:
- Standard Triathlon: choose from a wide range of options for your Tri training. The wonderful natural surroundings are the perfect setting for our organised events and clinics.
Cross (off-road) Triathlon: La Manga Club has been the venue for the Spanish National XTerra championships, considered one of cross triathlon’s toughest challenges, with a 1500m swim, 28km off-road bike route and a 10km run. (Guide & +info available on request)
La Manga Club Accommodation:
The 5*Grand Hyatt La Manga Club Golf & SPA has 192 fully equipt and comfortable rooms with the highest quality of service guarenteed.
Situated in the heart of La Manga Club, in a unique and natural environment that is located next to the Calblanque Natural Park and the Mar Menor, the Grand Hyatt La Manga Club Golf & SPA is surrounded by the South golf course of the resort.
=> FREE WIFI
La Manga Club Awards*
- Best Golf Hotel/Resort in Spain – Today’s Golfer Readers’ Awards 2019 (8 years in a row)
- Europe’s Best Golf Venue – World Golf Awards – 2018 & 2017
- Best Golf Hotel in Spain – World Golf Awards 2018 & 2017
- Spain’s Luxury Resort Spa – World Luxury Spa Awards – 2018
- Europe’s Leading Sports Resort – World Travel Awards – 2018
- Europe’s Leading Luxury Resort & Villas – World Travel Awards – 2018
- Spain’s Best Resort Spa – World Spa Awards – 2017
- Spain’s Best Golf Hotel – World Travel Awards -2017
- Best Luxury Resort and Villas in Europe – World Travel Awards – 2017
- Best International Resort – Golf Digest Magazine – 2017
- Prize for a Merit in Golf – Royal Spanish Golf Federation – 2016