Program for the XIII La Cala GolfWorld Open:
20th – 24th November 2016 – One Tournament – Three Courses (La Cala courses: America, Asia, Europa)
Monday, 20th November
Tournament Presentation, welcome reception & dinner
Tuesday, 21st November
Texas Scramble competition (Campo America, draw for teams) followed by light lunch (main course & drink) and prize-giving.
Wednesday, 22nd November
1st Round (Campo America) followed by light lunch (main course & drink)
Thursday, 23rd November
2nd Round (Campo Asia) followed by light lunch (main course & drink)
Friday, 24th November
3rd Round (Campo Europa). Gala dinner followed by prize-giving
The competition is limited to players (male & female), of any age, with Spanish or other International handicap.
No limit of handicap BUT to qualify for a prize the maximum handicap for men is 26.4 & ladies 36.4
FORMAT: Individual Stableford (hcp), 54 holes.
Categories and prizes
Three categories, with prizes for the best three results in each category, in addition there will be special prizes (e.g., longest drive, nearest the pin, best daily score and best scratch result over the three days)
The XII LACALA GOLFWORLD OPEN CHAMPION will be the player with the best score over the three rounds.
Hotel & Golf Open Package:
- 4 Green Fees
- Shared buggy for all 4 programmed rounds
- Picnic bag on the 3 days of competition
- 3 Light Lunches
- Welcome Dinner
(½ bottle of house wine included)
- Gala Dinner with prize-giving ceremony (beverages during dinner included)
- 5 nights in a shared Double Room
with Breakfast Buffet
- 1 day Thermal Circuit/Spa Experience
Price: €630 per player sharing a double room (Single supplement: 228€ per golfer)
- 2 massages and 1 Treatment at La Cala Spa in lieu of Green Fees.
- also included like golfer Welcome Dinner, the lunches, the Gala Dinner and 1 Thermal Circuit at La Cala Spa
Price: €630 per companion